Monday, August 1, 2011

GiGi and the 3 Beds !

Mandy , Chris and the Gbabies went on vacation so I stayed at their house to take care of their dogs ...... where O where to sleep the first night i choose Mandy& Chris's  bed, way to soft!!!!!                                                                             Piper's bed the second, comfy but not enough room to stretch out !!!!          
                                and there was nooooo way I was gonna even try Shawns way to close to the ground..... so the third and final night I choose the big but  way to soft bed, guess I Kiinda know how Goldie Locks felt LOL...............

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this POST!!!
    Seriously one of my favs!! haha! Too cute!!! Love the story and looking at the beds!! :)

    Blessings,
    Ashley H20

    ReplyDelete