Sunday, May 29, 2011

we had Dinner for the May Birthdays, a few weren't able to be there . Birthday Girl Sue, Birthdat Boy Joseph and Birthday Boy Danny. Missed them all ! Not sure what this look was about  Chris!
BirthdayBoy Chris
 Cap and Piper were having a very intersting conversation Lol
Birthday girl Cap
 Piper loves her salad, with ranch of course Hahaha!
Piper and her salad
                           Mandy looking sweet as ever ;p
Mandy
                                                          Cheese !!!!!!!!
Shawn
 Its funny how my GBabies always seem to just pop up in pics !!!
Jane,  Me and Piper
 It was so nice that Dola came to celebrate with us. {Jane's MIL } 
Dola
 After Dinner Mandy, Piper and I went to the mall, and I found these sandals, I had to have them they were so cute plus my other shoes were killing my feet !!!!! 
My fabulous new sandals !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment